Get data out of Open Context
- Eric on how to get stuff out of OpenContext:
- note the
.json?location. Copied the results into Excel & filtered by thumbnail. It was just easier.
- put the URLs into a text file
- used wget:
wget -r --no-parent -w 2 --limit-rate=10k -i input.txt -nH -nd -np
- this puts the images into a single folder, rather than replicating opencontext’s deep folders
Analyze images with imageplot
- in imageplot, open imagemeasure.txt from the extras folder, run it.
- in imageplot, open imageplot.txt and run that.
- for 3d viz of hue, saturation, brightness, see Joel’s post.
|Created: 14 Apr 2016||Modified: 14 Apr 2016||History||Permalink|